Cooper Aviator sunglasses are engineered to be amazingly comfortable with a helmet or headset. Designed for those with medium to large size heads and faces. With a frame front and temples made of Resilamide™ -- a material that is primarily used in aerospace because it is super light and flexible, yet virtually unbreakable.
The flexibility of the 1mm-thin temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will no longer experience the pain or discomfort from traditional eyewear while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Flying Eyes commitment to precision eyewear complement the ComfortStyle frames with the highest quality polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance and block 100% UV light, and non-polarized by default.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes the Cooper Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Resilamide™ frames offer extreme lightness, strength, and durability
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that block 100% of UV light, which keep your eyes safe
- Soft nose-pad ensure comfort and discourage hair tangling
- Prescription compatible
Cooper Aviator: Stats
- Total Frame Width: 146mm wide
- Lens Size: 60mm wide x 51mm height (14mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Resilamide™
- Temples: 1mm thin Resilamide™
- Lens: Highest quality polycarbonate
- Protection: UV400, blocks 100% of UV light, and non-polarized by default