Flying Eyes Hawk sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortPro sunglasses are made of a flexible polymer and include interchangeable temples.
Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
Each set of Hawk Convertible frames includes three sets of temple options:
Standard temples for everyday use,
micro-thin temples for use under a helmet or headset,
and a strap/cinch system for ultimate comfort under an aviation-style headset.
They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Options include gradient gray and solid gray tints. Bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 16mm from the bottom of the frame and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Here's what makes Flying Eyes different:
- Flying Eyes are convertible between three included temple options:
- Non-elastic strap and cinch are unnoticeable under headsets
- Micro-thin temples for use under a helmet or headset
- Standard temples for everyday use
- Wraparound style gives a wider viewing angle than most frames
- Lightweight, unbreakable frames
- Soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Optically correct, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Frame Size: 130mm wide
- Lens Size: 54mm wide x 35mm height (19mm bridge)
- Frame: Advanced Polymer
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant
- Safety Rating: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Certified
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got the bifocals for the Hawk Convertible and they do just what they say. Comfortable under headset and good for everyday use
Thanks to the cinch strap this design has lasted me 5 years and 3000 hours of General Aviation. Perfectly secure and comfortable under headset with no loss of passive or active noise reduction. So you don't need to crank up the intercom volume. Never dropped them, lost them or scratched them. I'm using the solid grey lenses and always spot the pattern traffic before anyone who bought famous fashion brands at the mall. The pictures can't convey the soft nose pad either, it is really comfortable because it won't concentrate pressure or dig in to your nose bone. Even more, it doesn't slide from sweat thanks to the material. The nice case is still in great condition too. 5 stars.