Kestrel Aviator sunglasses are engineered to be amazingly comfortable with a helmet or headset. Designed for those with small to medium size heads and faces. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™ -- a material that is primarily used in aerospace because it is super light and flexible, yet virtually unbreakable. The gold and silver finishes are painted, so while they appear to be metal, they're just as flexible and durable as our other frames.
The flexibility of the 1mm-thin temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will no longer experience the pain or discomfort from traditional eyewear while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Flying Eyes has a commitment to precision eyewear with the highest quality polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance and block 100% UV light, and they're non-polarized by default. Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no color distortion while wearing.
Bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 18mm from the bottom of the frame (just under halfway up the lens) and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes Kestrel Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that block 100% UV light which keep your eyes safe
- Soft, smooth-surface nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and doesn't get as tangled in hair when worn on top of the head
- Available in Matte Black, Gold Front and Silver Front, with a wide variety of lens tints
- Prescription compatible
- Total Frame Width: 137.5mm/13.75cm
- Lens Size: 59mm wide x 45mm height (11mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Matte Black, Gold, or Silver Resilamide™
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm thin Resilamide™
- Lens: Highest quality shatterproof polycarbonate, offering amazing clarity
- Protection: UV400, blocks 100% of UV light, and non-polarized by default
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have flown with the glasses once and they were very comfortable. I had the bifocal part enlarged and it seems to be working well. Only issue I had was the USPS took forever to get them to me!
Great fit, can’t even feel them at all under the headset! I want another pair already!