Limited to U.S. customers. Please call or email us if you have any questions about the process or if you are an international customer interested in getting a prescription pair of Flying Eyes.
Flying Eyes ophthalmic line has brought our patented microthin temple technology to everyday eyewear!
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Each style has magnetic clip-on front options with tinted lenses, currently available in Matte Black with Gradient Gray or Solid Gray lenses. You can choose one magnetic clip-on with your purchase for 75% off MSRP. Additional magnetic clip-ons with tinted lenses are sold separately HERE and are also discounted with frame purchase (discount shown in cart).
Want to know what makes the Luzon eyeglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Smooth, molded nosepads prevent pressure points on your nose
- Currently available in Matte Black and Satin Tortoise
- Magnetic clip-on attachments currently available in Matte Black or Satin Tortoise with Gradient Gray, Solid Gray, Gradient Copper, Mirrored Cobalt, or Mirrored Ember lenses
- Each purchase of a magnetic clip-on comes with a magnetic clip-on case to protect your clip when not in use
- Total Frame Width: 140mm/14cm
- Lens Size: 54mm wide x 38mm height (18mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Resilamide™
- Temples: 1mm thin Resilamide™
Prescription lenses are Trivex by default for optimum clarity, lightness, and impact resistance. We also include an anti-reflective coating on both sides of the lens. All Rx lenses are UV400, blocking 100% of UVA and UVB.
We use a premium lens lab that specializes in difficult prescriptions and custom edging for sunglass frames. It is likely that a local optician would be able to fill your prescription for a lower cost, which we strongly encourage (as it would also likely be a faster process for you). Please visit our Local Prescriptions page for more information on having your prescription made locally!
If you have not already done so, please visit the Online Prescriptions page for details on how this process works.
You MUST fill out the Prescription Entry form along with your order before we can order your lenses. You can either enter the information manually or upload a photo/scan of the prescription you received from your optometrist. A delay in this upload will extend the amount of time it takes to receive your finished pair.
- Mirrored lenses are tinted on the interior side to neutralize the color of the mirror, resulting in generally neutral color vision.
- Transition lenses are XTRActive technology, which allows them to darken in the cockpit, and are currently only available with a solid gray transitional tint.
*Prescription lens orders are final! If you're unsatisfied with your lenses upon arrival, we can have our lab try again with minor changes within 30 days of receipt, but unfortunately we cannot refund lens orders as they are custom made. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please Contact Us!
*It is STRONGLY recommended that you make sure to use an in-date prescription. We will not refund or remake prescription lenses due to inaccurate data provided to us. We can have your lenses remade for free within 30 days of receipt if there's a problem with how they were made.
*The required ocular/segment height measurement we receive from the marks on the demo lenses you provide are only accurate for that particular frame. If you'd like the same prescription in another frame, we'll need to start the process again (though we will not need a reupload of prescription if all other information is the same).
*All photos are approximations of final appearance. Some variations do not yet have photos.
If you have any questions about this process, please give us a call at (512) 213-2390 or use this Contact Form.