Flying Eyes ophthalmic line has brought our patented microthin temple technology to everyday eyewear!
You can get a tinted lens directly in the frame to use as sunglasses, with clear non-Rx lined bifocals, or without a lens to have a local optician install prescription lenses for you.
Any optical shop can work with these flat-lens styles, meaning
- no more searching for an optician who can make lenses for sunglass frames, and
- no more needing to switch between your regular glasses and sunglasses!
Each style has magnetic clip-on front options with tinted lenses. You can just have your clear prescription installed in the frame and use the magnetic fronts to provide tinting in bright environments! Magnetic clip-ons with tinted lenses are sold separately HERE. Clip-ons are discounted at 75% with frame purchase (discount shown in cart).
To have us make prescription lenses for you, please order them through THIS link instead.
Want to know what makes the Luzon eyeglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Smooth, molded nosepads prevent pressure points on your nose
- Currently available in Matte Black and Satin Tortoise
- Magnetic clip-on attachments currently available in Matte Black or Satin Tortoise with Gradient Gray, Solid Gray, Gradient Copper, Mirrored Cobalt, or Mirrored Ember lenses
- Total Frame Width: 140mm/14cm
- Lens Size: 54mm wide x 38mm height (18mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Resilamide™
- Temples: 1mm thin Resilamide™