Osprey sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset and fit those with medium size heads and faces. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a modern, noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
They also offer precision manufactured and shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity. By default they are non-polarized and yet block 100% UV light. Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no significant color distortion while wearing.
The default bifocal height for the Osprey is 12mm from the bottom of the lens. If you need a bit different of a height, Contact Us!
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes Osprey Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses that block 100% UV light, which keep your eyes safe
- Available in a variety of lens colors and mirrors
- Soft, built-in nosepad keeps glasses balanced for optimal fit and discourages hair tangling
- Prescription compatible
- Frame Size: 133mm wide
- Lens Size: 52mm wide x 39mm height (18mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant