Cooper Titanium Aviator-style sunglasses from Flying Eyes are designed to be amazingly comfortable with a helmet or headset. These Flying Eyes sunglasses are made with β-Titanium frames and our exclusive Resilamide™ temples — a material that is primarily used in aerospace because it is super light and flexible, yet virtually unbreakable.
The flexibility of the 1mm-thin temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will no longer experience the pain or discomfort from traditional eyewear while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin and flexible enough to completely eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes commitment to precision eyewear complement the ComfortStyle frames with the highest quality, UV400 (blocking 100% of UV light), impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth/bag and your choice of hard case. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Optional Gradient Gray Tint Lenses are excellent for the cockpit as they’re slightly darker at the top and slightly less dark towards the bottom. This makes for easier viewing of the instrument panel while still blocking harsh sunlight through the windshield.
As with all Flying Eyes glasses, they are non-polarized by default, which allows for easy viewing of LCD displays such as iPads and PFDs, while still offering 100% UV blocking protection.
Want to know what makes the Cooper Titanium Aviator-Style Sunglasses special?
- Flexible and Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Aviation-Grade Titanium frames offer extreme lightness, strength, and durability
- Highest quality, shatterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe from the sun and other elements
- Fully adjustable nose pads keep glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Prescription compatible
Cooper Titanium: Stats
- Frame Size: 135mm wide
- Lens Size: 60mm wide x 51mm height (14mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm thin Resilamide™
- Lens: Non-Polarized Polycarbonate which are both impact and scratch resistant; and UV400 (blocks 100% of UV light)