Cooper Titanium Aviator-style sunglasses from Flying Eyes are designed to be amazingly comfortable with a helmet or headset. As part of the ComfortStyle family, these frame sunglasses are made of β-Titanium frames and Resilamide™ temples — a material that is primarily used in aerospace because it is super light and flexible, yet virtually unbreakable.
The flexibility of the 1mm-thin temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will no longer experience the pain or discomfort from traditional eyewear while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to minimize and even eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes commitment to precision eyewear complement the ComfortStyle frames with UV400, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes the Cooper Titanium Aviator-Style Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Aviation-Grade Titanium frames offer extreme lightness, strength, and durability
- Shatterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe from the sun and other elements
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Prescription compatible frame
Cooper Titanium: Stats
- Frame Size: 135mm wide
- Lens Size: 60mm wide x 51mm height (14mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm thin Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant