Flying Eyes Golden Eagle sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
Optional Gradient Gray Tint Lenses are excellent for the cockpit as they’re slightly darker at the top and slightly less dark towards the bottom. This makes for easier viewing of the instrument panel while still blocking harsh sunlight through the windshield.
As with all Flying Eyes glasses, they are non-polarized by default, which allows for easy viewing of LCD displays such as iPads and PFDs, while still offering 100% UV blocking protection. Polarized lenses are available, if needed for use on water or snow.
Want to know what makes The Golden Eagle Sport Sunglasses special?
- Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Highest quality, shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection (blocks 100% of UV light) keep your eyes safe while you’re out enjoying nature and playing any sport
- The wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision to help you perform better in any athletic activity
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced
- Non-Polarized by default though it is available if needed for use on water or snow.
Golden Eagle Sport: Stats
- Frame Size: 133mm wide
- Lens Size: 62mm wide x 34mm height (20mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: Polycarbonate Lenses; Shatter and scratch resistant. UV400 (they block 100% of UV light)
- Safety Rating: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Certified