Flying Eyes Golden Eagle sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Golden Eagle Sport Sunglasses special?
- Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe while you’re out enjoying nature and playing any sport
- The wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision to help you perform better in any athletic activity
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced
- Polarized lenses are available as an option. All other lenses are non-Polarized.
Golden Eagle Sport: Stats
- Frame Size: 133mm wide
- Lens Size: 62mm wide x 34mm height (20mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant
- Safety Rating: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Certified