Flying Eyes Hawk sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortPro Wide-Frame sunglasses are made of a flexible polymer and include interchangeable temples. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either! Each set of Hawk ComfortPro frames includes three sets of temple options. Standard temples for everyday use, micro-thin temples for use under a helmet or headset and a strap/cinch system for ultimate comfort under an aviation-style headset. They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. These non-Rx bifocal lenses come in a variety of strengths from +1.50 up to +3.50. Other options include gradient gray and solid gray tints. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are also prescription compatible.
What makes Hawk Convertible Non-Rx Bifocal Sunglasses special?
- You can convert temples between three included options!
- Non-elastic strap and cinch – unnoticeable under headsets
- Micro-thin temples to use under any helmet or headset
- Standard temples for everyday use
- The wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision to help you perform better in any athletic activity
- Lightweight frames for ultimate comfort
- Soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV400 protection
Non-prescription bifocals are available in two Reader heights:
- HIGH bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 16mm from the bottom of the frame and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much
- LOW bifocals have a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring a standard 11mm from the bottom of the frame
Solid Gray and Gradient Gray Tint Lens Options
Both Solid Gray and Gradient Gray Tint lenses are available. Solid Gray tint is perfect for motorcyclists and helicopter pilots while the Gradient Gray Tint lenses are popular with fixed wing pilots who have smaller windows and a large instrument panel. The Gradient Gray Tint lenses are slightly darker at the top and slightly lighter at the bottom. Outwardly, the difference is subtle but they make it much easier to see an instrument panel while at the same time blocking harsh sunlight through the windshield.
- Frame Size: 130mm wide
- Lens Size: 54mm wide x 35mm height (19mm bridge)
- Frame: Advanced Polymer
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant
- Safety Rating: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Certified