Flying Eyes Kestrel Titanium sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle small-frame sunglasses are made of β-Titanium frames and Resilamide™ temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. Resilamide™ is a very costly polymer material makes the temples virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either! They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes Kestrel Titanium Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Ideal for smaller faces
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
Titanium Kestrel : Stats
- Frame Size: Medium / 130mm wide
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm Resilamide™
- Lens: Solid Gray Tint Non-polarized UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses
Flying Eyes are unlike any other sunglasses you’ve ever flown with. We are so sure you’ll love them, we will take them back and refund the purchase if you don’t.