Kestrel Titanium Aviator sunglasses by Flying Eyes are designed to be incredibly comfortable when worn with a helmet or helmet. The most narrow titanium frame of the ComfortStyle family, these sunglasses are made from β-titanium and Resilamide™. Resilamide™ is a material primarily used in aerospace because it is super lightweight, flexible, and virtually unbreakable.
The flexibility of the temples gives you ultimate comfort because you will not feel the pain or discomfort of traditional glasses. If you wear hearing protection or headsets, the micro-thin temples are nearly 1mm thick, thin enough to minimize and even eliminate noise leaks.
Flying Eyes commitment to precision eyewear complements ComfortStyle frames with UV400 impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromising clarity and impact resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes glasses comes with its own protective case and a soft microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes, they are compatible with a prescription.
Want to know what makes Kestrel Titanium Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Ideal for smaller faces
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
Titanium Kestrel: Stats
- Frame Size: 130mm wide
- Lens Size: 58mm wide x 45mm height (13mm bridge)
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant