Flying Eyes Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Kingfisher Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with 100% UV400 protection
- Choose from lens tins, Non-Rx bifocals, and full prescription lenses
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Polarized lenses are available as an option. All other lenses are non-Polarized.
- Frame Size: 135mm wide
- Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant