Flying Eyes Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
Flying Eyes commitment to precision eyewear complement the ComfortStyle frames with the highest quality, UV400 (blocking 100% of UV light), impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth/bag and your choice of hard case. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Optional Gradient Gray Tint Lenses are excellent for the cockpit as they’re slightly darker at the top and slightly less dark towards the bottom. This makes for easier viewing of the instrument panel while still blocking harsh sunlight through the windshield.
As with all Flying Eyes glasses, they are non-polarized by default, which allows for easy viewing of LCD displays such as iPads and PFDs, while still offering 100% UV blocking protection.
Want to know what makes The Kingfisher Sunglasses special?
- Flexible and Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Highest quality, shatterproof, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses with UV400 (blocks 100% of UV light) protection keep your eyes safe from the sun and other elements
- Fully adjustable nose pads keep glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
- Non-Polarized by default for easy viewing of instrument panels, iPads, etc… Polarization is available as an option for use on water or snow.
- Prescription compatible
- Frame Size: 135mm wide
- Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: Polycarbonate which are both impact and scratch resistant; and UV400 (blocks 100% of UV light)