Flying Eyes Titanium Hawk Wide Frame sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle Wide-Frame sunglasses are made of β-Titanium frames and Resilamide™ temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. Resilamide™ is a very costly polymer material makes the temples virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either! They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Titanium Hawk WF Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Designed for larger faces and heads
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Aviation-Grade Titanium frames offer extreme lightness, strength and durability
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe from the sun and other elements
- Non-Rx bifocals and full prescription lenses available
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
Titanium Hawk : Stats
- Frame Size: Extra Large / 137mm wide
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm Resilamide™
- Lens: Solid Gray Tint Non-polarized UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses
Flying Eyes are unlike any other sunglasses you’ve ever flown with. We are so sure you’ll love them, we will take them back and refund the purchase if you don’t.