We understand that buying glasses online is a risk, so we've provided this try-on kit option for customers who are unable to visit one of our retailers with the entire frame catalog in stock!
This try-on kit is for those who know they will need prescription lenses. If you would like to try on frames with tinted, non-prescription lenses, use THIS kit instead.
How It Works:
- Choose up to 4 pairs of sunglasses you would like to try. All of these frames will come with demo lenses to allow you to mark your pupil locations. To see details for a specific frame, follow ones of these links to its listing. To see Sizing information, click HERE.
- You will have one week once the shipment is marked as delivered to try them on and send them back. Try-on boxes not in shipment after one week may result in your card or PayPal account being charged the full amount of all 4 pairs. Please let us know if you just need some more time to test them out!
- If you think you may order ones of those pairs with Prescription lenses, use the included Prescription Marking Instructions and provided demo lenses to mark your pupil locations directly on the clear demo lenses of your chosen pair(s) before sending them back. This will cut down on time and back-and-forth shipping if you decide to order later, as we need this pupil information to make your lenses correctly.
- Use the enclosed return shipping label to send the try-on pairs back to us. If you decide to buy, you'll get a brand new pair and the included kit (zippered hard case, microfiber bag/cloth for storage and cleaning, an informational card, and a Flying Eyes sticker) when your prescription lenses are done.
- You will receive a $30 store credit after purchasing a try-on box. If you make a purchase on the same account, the price you paid for the try-on will be automatically removed as long as you are logged in to the account created for checkout.
The $30 charge for this item is non-refundable once your try-on box has been shipped.