No pain or noise leakage
Microthin temples make our glasses comfortable to wear under headsets and helmets, no matter how long you wear them; while ear pads wrap completely around the millimeter thick material, enabling virtually zero noise leakage.
Made from Resilamide™ — an uncommon, rather expensive, aerospace polymer — which allows us to engineer our frames to be unbelievably thin and light, while also virtually unbreakable.
Optimum optical clarity
Our lightweight, impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate lenses offer optimum optical clarity and 100% UV400 protection with a multitude of lens choices, including polarized or non-polarized.
Shop Flying Eyes!
Traditional glasses have rather thick temples (the pieces that go over your ears), creating both a painful and noisy experience for anyone forced to wear tight fitting headsets for hours at a time, including pilots and their ground crews, race pit crews and their fans, hunters and gun enthusiasts, etc. Flying Eyes glasses were designed to completely eliminate these problems. As a result, they’re so light and comfortable that many users often forget they’re wearing them, enjoying hours of noise-free comfort.
Perfect for Helmets
Modern helmets fit tight around the head almost to your cheek. Without Resilamide, Flying Eye’s patented material for use with eye glasses, no other temples are strong and thin enough to flex into the helmet to allow for comfortable wear. Due to the discomfort with popular glasses, many helmet-wearers choose not to use sunglasses at all. Our thing, strong, and resilient temples fit perfectly inside helmets so you can protect your eyes and your skull. You can even easily take them off and put them on without having to readjust your helmet!
Uncompromised quality, guaranteed for a lifetime
From their virtually unbreakable material to their lightweight design to their impact resistant, ultra high clarity, 100% UV400 protection lenses, no expense has been spared to make Flying Eyes glasses the best available. If you don’t agree that these are the best sunglasses you’ve ever experienced, please return them within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. We also provide a lifetime replacement guarantee against manufacturing defects, we’ll replace scratched lenses for you within 90 days, and if your chosen frame style doesn’t look great on you, we’ll gladly exchange them.
Want to see more?
- “This was the first time, during a race, that I wasn’t distracted by my sunglasses. I could just focus on the race. Thanks Flying Eyes!”
Michael Steiger — Jet Class Race
Pilot Grand Champion, Reno Air Races
- "Flying Eyes receives the Gear of the Year award
for two years in a row!"
Aviation Consumer Magazine.
- “Flying Eyes slide effortlessly into your helmet or under your headset. There is no resistance when putting them on. They are pain-free and easy to use.”
Mark Vaughn — Editor, AutoWeek Magazine
- “Thanks to their ultra-thin and flexible temples, only Flying Eyes can be worn for hours under my headset without causing pain or noise leaks.”
Pia Bergqvist — Pilot & Editor, Flying Magazine
- “Temples which don’t interfere at all with my headset! So comfortable that I can fly all day with them and even forget I’m wearing them.”
Bryan Rose — Pilot, Fat Tire Cowboys
- “Amazing comfort ... originally reserved them for flying, but I'm now using them skiing and mountain biking too!”
Scott Kaiserman — Pilot
- "I've not found another pair of glasses that sits as comfortably under my headset as my Flying Eyes! So comfortable, I often forget I'm wearing them!"
J.A. — Captain, US Air Force,
15th Special Ops Squadron
- “Wearing any other brand is a struggle with a full face helmet. Only Flying Eyes can do the job right.”
Dave Brown — Motorcycle Industry Professional
- “I’ve been wearing these sunglasses for a while now — and have been nothing less than completely satisfied with them. Light. Comfortable. Perfect balance of shade and visibility. And I love the durability.”
Joe Nelson — Pilot
- “My Flying Eyes Golden Eagle frames with non-prescription Bifocal Readers are amazing!”
Bryan Rose —Pilot